A pillow is not just a pillow – do something good for yourself and choose your pillow carefully. It must be comfortable to lie on and has to support your neck for many years to come.
4 tips for a healthy pillow
- Do not make your bed right after you get up. Allow your duvet and pillow time to breathe
- When making your bed, always shake your pillow
- Remember to fluff it up carefully so that it can regain its original shape. This way it will last longer
- Remember to air your pillow. Please note that direct sunlight and damp weather are harmful to the down and can damage the pillow
Washing instructions for DANICA pillows
- You can see how to wash the pillow and the temperature at which it is to be washed on its label
- Always wash the pillow with down detergent or enzyme-free washing product
- Wash the pillow at 60 degrees
- Always dry the pillow in a tumble dryer. Remember to put tennis balls inside the machine as they help the filling dry faster
- Please note that it takes a long time to dry a takes a long time to dry a pillow, about 3 hours. The pillow has to be completely dry.